Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week at a Glance: The Fool

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of October 6, 2013 I am using Tarot of the Masters by James Ricklef. My card is THE FOOL.


In my experience, The Fool can advise us to take a chance or "leap of faith" OR to exercise caution, to "look before you leap." For this card, James has chosen a painting called "Le Trapeziste Et La Clown" by Charles Giron. The Clown, presumably with both feet on the ground, appears to be mocking the trapeze artist, who is getting ready to let go of one trapeze in order to fly through the air to another trapeze. Although this activity seems dangerous to me, I know that the trapeze artist is trained. He has practiced his craft and, risky as it may be, he is not unprepared.

I am thinking that a situation or opportunity may arise this week that requires me to decide whether to jump in with both feet or take a more careful approach. Because this is a Major Arcana card, this situation/decision could be significant in my life or have long-range implications, perhaps at a high spiritual level.

Will I be the Clown or the Trapeze Artist?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna